Sunday, June 06, 2010
Kathy's Asian with Clams Pattern
Kathy just finished this one. It is from a book whose name escapes me.
Kathy always takes an active part in the quilting process. She likes to review several patterns before she selects the one that she likes the best for that quilt. She chose Clamshell for this one. It is a digitized pattern from Intelligent Quilting.
Kathy also has quite a good eye for thread color. It is always refreshing to have an engaged customer in amongst all my "do your magic" customers. LOL. I like both kinds.
My life has changed in the last couple of years - some bumps, I retired from quilting, and then I moved to Texas. I'm anxious to see what new adventures await me in the next phase of my life.
- ► 2011 (9)
06/06 - 06/13
- The Day Before the Church Picnic
- Shop Sample for So Cal Quilt Run
- Sally's Man Quilt with Fleur de Lis
- Snowball Quilt
- I've been so lazy
- A Girls First Quilt
- Blue - White and a Splash of Yellow
- Ruth's Louisa Smith's Strips 'n' Curves
- Judy's BOM Sampler
- Michel's Gingko
- Kathy's Asian with Clams Pattern
- Betty's Flowers and Stars
- ▼ 06/06 - 06/13 (12)
- ► 2009 (160)
- ► 2008 (88)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (67)