Sunday, June 06, 2010
A Girls First Quilt
Her name is Mary and her neighbor, a regular customer of mine named Kathy, has been teaching her how to make a quilt. She likes purple and green. This one is lovely and she did a good job on it. We used Rupert Blocks and border from Sweet Dreams. The sashing is Sylvia Sashing from Legacy quilting.
Hooray for Kathy mentoring the next generation of quilters.
My life has changed in the last couple of years - some bumps, I retired from quilting, and then I moved to Texas. I'm anxious to see what new adventures await me in the next phase of my life.
- ► 2011 (9)
06/06 - 06/13
- The Day Before the Church Picnic
- Shop Sample for So Cal Quilt Run
- Sally's Man Quilt with Fleur de Lis
- Snowball Quilt
- I've been so lazy
- A Girls First Quilt
- Blue - White and a Splash of Yellow
- Ruth's Louisa Smith's Strips 'n' Curves
- Judy's BOM Sampler
- Michel's Gingko
- Kathy's Asian with Clams Pattern
- Betty's Flowers and Stars
- ▼ 06/06 - 06/13 (12)
- ► 2009 (160)
- ► 2008 (88)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (67)