Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Birthday Girl is 3






The birthday girl, Madison Marie Card.





My grand-daughter had her 3rd birthday party at Kidsville in Poway. What fun. Everybody in stocking feet and the whole village is kid-sized. Costumes galore along with a fire station, grocery store, theatre, pizza joint, boat, tree, beauty salon and all the pink iced cupcakes you can eat.



OK, this is not a real dog. It is a toy dog in a toy carrier. That must make backyard cleanup a breeze.






This is Madison's brother, the Amazing Spiderman, aka Gavin.




And the big brother, Hunter.

I should probably mention that Maddy had her hair done especially for this occasion. Yeah, Hunter and Gavin took turns with the scissors and a whack here and there and of course, the bangs (thus the askance barrett) and she had a new "do". Her mama just about flipped. Hmmm, I still have the photo of my sister after I cut her hair the day before "Picture Day" in the 2nd grade. It must run on the father's side of the family. Hee-Haw.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babes !! Glenda

Mary Beth said...

What cutie patooties!! And can I just add that Madison looks a lot like grandma!! She has your eyes.

Quilted For You Colorado said...

Looks like great fun.

Anonymous said...

what a fun place to have a party! adorable kidlets!

My life has changed in the last couple of years - some bumps, I retired from quilting, and then I moved to Texas. I'm anxious to see what new adventures await me in the next phase of my life.

About Me

My photo
Ramona, California, United States
I started quilting when a quilt shop opened in our little town in January 2004. I have been hooked ever since.

Blog Archive

Followers of my blog

Books I"ve read lately

  • The Help (Kindle)
  • The Appeal by John Grisham
  • Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • To Kill a Mockingbird (again) by Harper Lee
  • Bleachers by John Grisham

This is called Fruit Cocktail

This is called Fruit Cocktail
It is all batiks