Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Aching Back

No truly, my back aches. It's my own fault. I went to both Walmart and Costco on the same day. There is something about their concrete floors that just makes my back hurt. But this time it was much worse.
I had already planned to stay home from work waiting for the windshield replacement guy to fix the big wavy crack in my windshield that I picked up on Saturday. So I slept in until 7:30. But when I woke up I found that I could not move without this stabbing pain at the base of my spine. What's up here? I was so glad that nobody was home to hear me cry like a baby from the pain. After much air-sucking and whimpering, I made it to the bathroom and swallowed 2 Tylenol. Everything had to move in slow motion with a lot of grunts, ow's and more whimpering.
I don't think that I will be getting much quilting done today.

No comments:

My life has changed in the last couple of years - some bumps, I retired from quilting, and then I moved to Texas. I'm anxious to see what new adventures await me in the next phase of my life.

About Me

My photo
Ramona, California, United States
I started quilting when a quilt shop opened in our little town in January 2004. I have been hooked ever since.

Blog Archive

Followers of my blog

Books I"ve read lately

  • The Help (Kindle)
  • The Appeal by John Grisham
  • Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • To Kill a Mockingbird (again) by Harper Lee
  • Bleachers by John Grisham

This is called Fruit Cocktail

This is called Fruit Cocktail
It is all batiks