Friday, October 31, 2008

Blogspot is annoying me

I have changed my blog template for the umpteenth time in order to avoid a fight. I know where I want my photos to display but blogspot keeps shifting things around and giving me a thin column down the middle of the screen so the text as well as the photos are skewed, to one side or the other, with an algorithm that is known only by template-format trolls at blogspot. Give me a break. So this is the new, stripped down, no hassle format. Ah, peace.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

blogger can be annoying! modern technology is great when it works! lol...thanks for stopping by my blog! i appreciate it!
laurie

My life has changed in the last couple of years - some bumps, I retired from quilting, and then I moved to Texas. I'm anxious to see what new adventures await me in the next phase of my life.

About Me

My photo
Ramona, California, United States
I started quilting when a quilt shop opened in our little town in January 2004. I have been hooked ever since.

Blog Archive

Followers of my blog

Books I"ve read lately

  • The Help (Kindle)
  • The Appeal by John Grisham
  • Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • To Kill a Mockingbird (again) by Harper Lee
  • Bleachers by John Grisham

This is called Fruit Cocktail

This is called Fruit Cocktail
It is all batiks