Sunday, January 17, 2010

12 Days of Christmas with Photos


This is a bit late but the holdiay quilting season was a frenzy at my studio this year. My apologies. I hope that you enjoy the photos.

This is a pattern by Micky Swall. It is applique done with the Pearl Periera freezer paper method. I finished it back in December but was too busy to take close-up photos. I got several ideas for the background fill from my guild president, Friendship Quilters of San Diego. I got photos of the front and back. I used Madeira Monolon on the back. So here are the photos.





































































































All photography done and it is rolled up on its roller and ready to go home.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Very nice quilting!!

My life has changed in the last couple of years - some bumps, I retired from quilting, and then I moved to Texas. I'm anxious to see what new adventures await me in the next phase of my life.

About Me

My photo
Ramona, California, United States
I started quilting when a quilt shop opened in our little town in January 2004. I have been hooked ever since.

Blog Archive

Followers of my blog

Books I"ve read lately

  • The Help (Kindle)
  • The Appeal by John Grisham
  • Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • To Kill a Mockingbird (again) by Harper Lee
  • Bleachers by John Grisham

This is called Fruit Cocktail

This is called Fruit Cocktail
It is all batiks